General Terms and Conditions
We are Michael Development Limited T/A DD SEAFOOD, and we own and operate the site www.ddseafoodhk.com and mobile application DDSEAFOOD(丁丁海鮮外送). Our site offers a convenient way to shop online over the Internet, including by using our mobile applications and also provides one-stop home delivery service. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our site. By using our site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
Registration and Order
- You are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information.
- After receiving your order, an email will be sent automatically to your email address. However, it does not confirm that we have accepted you order. We reserve the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. In the event that we are unable to accept your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that price; details of the products at our site are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure products displayed at our site are in stock, if from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative products of similar value and style.
- You shall inform us before 9PM before the delivery day to our Customer Service Department hotlines in respect of any requests for changing delivery address, delivery date, additional purchase or any changes. Please take note that occasionally during holidays or festivals our cut-off time will be earlier than usual, you shall inform us before the corresponding cut-off time, late notices will not be accepted.
- All products on ddseafoodhk.com or mobile application DDSEAFOOD are listed in Hong Kong Dollars.
Payment and Delivery Service
- We currently support credit card (via Stripe), PayMe, Alipay(HK), Alipay(CN), WechatPay, Octopus, and Union Pay online payment More payment methods coming soon; Orders will be charged in Hong Kong Dollars.
- All seafood set orders and A-La-Carte orders above HK$600 are eligible for our free home delivery service (remote areas are subject to additional delivery fee, the delivery fee will be waived once the order price above HK$3000). $80 delivery fee will be applied if the total value of your a la carte order is below HK$600.
- Specified delivery time service is not supported.
- Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong; each order can only be delivered to one destination. We offer free deliver-to-door service, but in any special cases, we may ask you to collect your order in lobby or any nearby locations.
- For delivery address without elevators, we offer service up to 3rd floor.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, labor difficulties, or any other causes beyond our control.
Refund & Replacement
- Generally, products return and refund requests are not accepted.
- Once the order is successfully placed, unless the supplier fails to deliver the goods or there is a problem with the goods, no refund will be given for any reason.
- If the refund occurs due to a shortage of any products, the relevant amount will be refund to you account within 1 working day.
- If you find that the products delivered to you are incorrect or damaged or having quality problems and etc., please take pictures for record and contact our Customer Service Department. Your order number, contact name and other information will be requested.
- If you would like to use any promo code or coupon, please apply it when you check out. Requests for order cancellation/refund/reorder due to unused discounts will not be accepted.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of Terms and Conditions.
- If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in English, the Chinese version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.